Time to finish up the intake and outtake manifold. I wanted to be able to detach the plumbing from the Coleman. In order to do this, I glued another coupling to the Coleman. This way the 1/2” PVC pipe can be taken out of the coupling when I want to clean the Coleman.
So I’m drilling a bigger hole in the lid of the Coleman with a hole saw. Bummer…I didn’t have the drill straight up which caused the drill to break off.
I’m pretty sure Home Depot is not going to go bankrupt anytime soon if there are more DIYers “like me” 🙂 .
I got the manifolds put together.
I liked that the water pump could not only pump the nutes up to the plants, but could also aerate the water without the need to add an additional air pump. The docs refer to this as the “Venturi Intake Aeration Kit.”
That’s it for today.